1. The terms and conditions apply to all passengers in a booking.
2. FlyGTA Inc. reserves the right to cancel a flight based on conditions outside of its control including weather, mechanical issue, air traffic control, and airport closures. The flights and tours will not be refunded, but rescheduled to a later availability at the customer’s convenience. Weather minima is discussed in the FAQs located at http://www.flygta.com/faq.
3. FlyGTA Inc. will not be held responsible for delays outside of its control such as air traffic control, weather, and mechanical issues. The flight will continue at the earliest possible time.
4. FlyGTA Inc. reserves the right to cancel a reservation without refund it the passengers do not arrive before the flight time. This is because a late arrival will impact other passengers by delaying flights for the rest of the day. Passengers are urged to show up 30 minutes before the flight time.
5. Bookings are refundable up to 48 hours before departure, however a refund of only 90% will be issued. The remainder is used to pay for booking and processing fees. After 48 hours, the booking is non-refundable. However, bookings are transferrable from one person to another. Up to 48 hours prior to departure a full credit can be issued for use at another time.
6. No passenger may do anything without the pilots’ consent that may jeopardize the safety of the aircraft, the safety of passengers, or impede in the pilots’ performance of safely flying the aircraft. This includes sexual acts, impairment due to alcohol and drugs, and general passenger unruliness. This will result in the termination of the flight and can result in criminal charges and/or fines.
7. No passenger may verbally, physically or sexually harass or harm any FlyGTA personnel or other customers. This will result in the termination of the flight and can result in criminal charges and/or fines.
8. Seat belts are to be worn at all times by each passenger in their respective seat. This includes standard seatbelts. Due to the aircraft size, we do not have extenders.
9. Aircraft doors and controls must not be touched by anyone other than FlyGTA personnel unless there is an emergency. This will result in the termination of the flight and can result in criminal charges and/or fines.
10. Passengers must be able to climb and descend stairs unassisted. Due to the size of the aircraft we unfortunately cannot accommodate wheel chairs or bicycles on board the aircraft.
11. Aircraft weight and balance must be strictly adhered to, to ensure safety of the flight. If the passenger load and fuel required exceed any limits, FlyGTA reserves the right to cancel the flight. For this reason, weights of passengers and baggage, if any, are required for flight safety reasons. ‘Checked’ baggage must not exceed 50 lbs and ‘carry on’ baggage must not exceed 20 lbs. FlyGTA crew may asked for baggage to be weighed to ensure limitations are not exceeded.
For more information, please read the FlyGTA FAQs located at www.flygta.com/faq.
Enjoy your flight!